Sunday, August 10, 2008

school!!!!!!!

I can not believe school is starting in 4 days!!!!! Where did summer go?:) Toni is going into 8th grade (wow i know!! my little girl is growing up!) Troy will be joining her at the middle school for 7th grade! T.J is going to be going into the intermediate building for 4th grade! And Tori is going into 2nd grade! Tyler is still at daycare with me...... at least one of my kids is not in school yet!!!! They are growing up tooooooooo fast! :(

2 comments:

Listen to your Heart said...

hey mom its toni!!!! i wrote the message thing for you i sounds like stuff you would say huh? well you should check out my blog at "listentoyourheart101.blogspot.com" well bye mom

lisa said...

8th grade! Wow. They will begin making life long friends now. How wonderful. I miss you and I'll be praying for the kid's school year. What will your daily schedule look like once they get dropped off at school? Anything exciting?