I am on vacation this week and enjoying the time at home. The kids are still in summer school for one more week so Tyler and I are getting things done at home. We are cleaning out the toys and the bedrooms! It feels great to be home getting this done. Today Tyler is having friends over which he does not get to do too often. He is happy!
We have also joined the Y. Toni and I went last week at 5a and met a friend there for a workout before work/school. This week we are enjoying sleeping in and we are going with everyone after school. The kids loved swimming. Next week it will probably be hard to go back to getting up so early!!
Today is TJ's birthday!! It is so fun to be a kid on your birthday! The whole day is just yours!! I hope he has a great day!
*gratitude journal* I'm grateful for the gift of time, for the opportunity to do service for others, for having big kids and little kids, for the wonderful weather that we are having that is not too hot.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are enjoying vacation with the kids... I hope you are truly blessed all summer! Glad it's not too hot!
Post a Comment