Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. It's a very exciting time in a house full of children. Although we have one worried child. Tyler found one of his presents and looked at it. The rule has always been if you sneak a peek, I take it back. He is very worried that I will give this cool gift to another little boy. Although he did inform me that I couldn't give it to the neighbor boy because he already has one. I'm sure the other children have all done this, he is just the one who got caught! Of course I don't have the heart, (or the energy) to return it.
Here is a picture of Tyler playing in the little bit of snow we had last week.
1 comment:
Can you believe another year gone? Thank goodness we get to start over each year and try to get a little better the new year. I love y'all and miss you terribly.
Post a Comment