Like I said yesterday, I thought the kids were feeling somewhat better. Now I wonder if it was just the calm before the storm. Tori woke up this morning with a fever still, and now breathing problems. I started her on breathing treatments and hope we can prevent it from developing into something worse. TJ's throat is worse, very red and sore. Not sure if his fever is back yet. I have often had more than one sick child at a time, and it is usually with different things! I guess the sick season has begun for us.
So, today I will hopefully finish wrapping. Enjoy the quiet and maybe get some reading in. I hope to sit with Tori a lot today and comfort her.
The temperature today is 12 degrees! That should not even be allowed! I started a fire (which hopefully will not make Tori worse) and we have blankets out! Oh, and of course hot chocolate! Our poor heater will be working overtime today.
Marcus won Rams tickets at his work picnic this summer and today is the day of the game. Marcus, Troy, and 3 friends are going. Troy seems the most excited! Uncle Mark, we are thinking of you! Wish you could join them!
No comments:
Post a Comment