Saturday, December 20, 2008

Facebook

Marcus got me hooked on Facebook. At least this week. It is really fun. I was able to chat with a couple of people from high school. I love seeing and hearing about their lives and where they are now.
As for the family. It has been a quiet day. TJ and Tori were both home sick on Thursday and Friday. They are feeling better but not moving around today so I'm guessing they are not quite feeling great yet. Tyler on the other hand is moving full speed! I sure notice a difference when we don't go to school. Ms. Amy does a wonderful job at keeping him busy and getting him tired! I owe her! When we are at home all day he wears me out! Now he is playing play-doh, Toni is making Christmas gifts and studying for finals. Troy has been playing computer games. Marcus is sending out Christmas cards to the staff at Festus Schools. (That is a big job!) and I have a roast in the oven, have wrapped presents and played around on the computer. Very relaxing day!
I can't believe Christmas is this week though. I'm ready for it, just doesn't seem like it should be that soon!
Time to play play-doh!

No comments: